Fibre Cement Roofing Sheets
Our Fibre Cement Sheets are durable, weatherproof and will not rot or decay. Nowadays this type of roofing is used as a replacement for Asbestos sheeting, being safer and often more affordable in comparison.
Our sheets are not affected by destructive fungi, vermin or insects. They will require no maintenance to preserve their strength and other properties.
The advantages of our fibre cement roof sheeting is:
- They are traditional 6 inch UK corrugated profile
- They have been tested for fragility in accordance with ACR (M) 001:2000 Test for Fragile Roof Assemblies (to Class C classification) and BS EN 15057:2006 Fibre Cement Profiled sheets impact resistance test method
- It passes the necessary fire regulation in accordance with BS 476-3:1958 achieving an EXT.S.AA designation. In addition, it meets the requirements for external spread of flame and has a Class 0 surface
- It conforms to BS EN 494:2004 Class C1X
- It has a full BBA certification: 03/4049
- Available in natural grey or pre-coloured